Collin County Attorney Vonda Kay began her legal career with a nonprofit law firm that provided free legal services to low-income Texans in Dallas and Collin Counties. For more than two decades, she has helped her clients with many different family law matters such as divorce, custody, modifications, enforcements and adoptions.
She learned very quickly that just as each family is unique, so is each family law case. She takes pride in her work knowing that each case involves a family and works hard to develop a detailed case plan for each client that addresses that client's specific issues.
- Family Law
- Child Support
- Conservatorship (Child Custody)
- Possession And Access (Visitation)
- Whittier Law School, Costa Mesa, California
- University of North Texas
- Texas, 2002
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Texas
- Texas State Bar College
- State Bar of Texas - Family Law Section
- Collin County Bar Association - Family Law Section
- Plano Bar Association
- Dallas Bar Association - Family Law Section
- Legal Aid of NorthWest Texas, Staff Attorney, 2007 to 2013